Senior AssociateKatalin Nógrádi is a Hungarian qualified lawyer. Before joining our team, she worked as an associate at recognized Hungarian business law firms and in the banking sector.
She has gained experience in domestic and cross-border real estate, and corporate matters. She has been also involved in various M&A transactions. She also deals with employment, data protection and regulatory matters.
Katalin Nógrádi also represents clients in various corporate litigations as well as in judicial review of administrative decisions.
- Budapest Bar Association
- LL.M. in Labour Law, Eötvös Lóránd University, Faculty of Law (Budapest)
- Master 2 in European, International and Comparative Law with the specialization of Central and Eastern Europe, University of Jean Moulin Lyon III, Faculty of Law (Lyon)
- Law Degree, University of Szeged, Faculty of Law (Szeged)
- Master 1 in European, International and Comparative Law, University of Jean Moulin Lyon III, Faculty of Law (Lyon)
- Erasmus, François Rabelais University, Faculty of Law (Tours)