Anna-Mária Veres has almost 15 years of regional experience in M&A, corporate and commercial law, private equity, regulatory and real estate matters, covering a wide range of industry sectors including energy, hospitality, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, wholesale and retail.
Anna-Mária Veres concentrates her practice on mergers and acquisitions, having assisted clients on the full spectrum of transactions, including complex cross-border M&A transactions, group restructurings, corporate financing projects and major real estate transactions.
Anna-Mária Veres started her career in 2004 in Romania and, in 2007, joined the Budapest office of a well-known international law firm. Since then she has practiced at a Big Four law firm and at a reputable French law firm based in Budapest, particularly as an M&A, corporate and real estate lawyer. Anna-Mária Veres is now based in Paris.
- Bucharest Bar Association
- Budapest Bar Association
- European Community Counsel, Paris Bar
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, 2005
- Babes Bolyai University, Faculty of Law, Cluj Napoca, Romania, 2003
- Transnational Law Certificate, University of Geneva, Faculty of Law, 2002
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Faculty of Law, 2001